iPhone XS Max wallpaper 0001
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The Xbox's redesigned Microsoft Store is now available to all
- iFixit's Apple Watch Series 6 teardown discovers larger capacity batteries
- Now iOS users can set Gmail as their default email app
- Microsoft’s Bethesda deal: Great for Game Pass, troubling for exclusives
- The LAPD has used facial recognition software 30,000 times since 2009
- 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier' won't arrive until 2021
- Cowboy is bringing free crash detection to its e-bikes
- Apple TV+ won its first major Emmy for Billy Crudup in 'The Morning Show'
- Microsoft details its plan to become ‘water positive’ by 2030
- Xbox remote play is open to everyone on Android devices