iPhone XS Max wallpaper 0160
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The Sonos Era 100 is back down to $199 in a new holiday sale
- Engadget Podcast: Our 200th episode celebration
- YouTube now lets creators pause comments on videos
- The best VPN service for 2024
- Amazon is trialing a $10 monthly grocery subscription for Prime members
- The Morning After: A PS1-themed PlayStation 5
- The UK's competition regulator is reviewing Microsoft's links to OpenAI
- Android phones can now send medical data during 911 calls
- Apple plans to build more than 50 million phones in India within three years
- Feast your eyes on this PS1-themed PlayStation 5