iPhone XS Max wallpaper 0204
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Lamborghini Sian Roadster drops the top, adds custom 3D printed vents
- Fujifilm's webcam software is now available on Macs
- RHA's TrueConnect 2 earbuds have longer battery life and 'refined' sound
- Lawmakers request monthly COVID-19 misinformation reports from online platforms
- Chevrolet's refreshed 2021 Corvette has wireless CarPlay, Android Auto
- Wink's delayed smart home subscription plan kicks in July 27th
- Tablo's Dual 128GB and Quad 1TB DVRs have plenty of storage built-in
- Facebook takes down fake accounts linked to Trump advisor Roger Stone
- SoundCloud Insights show creators their audience data
- Google starts displaying contextual info in image searches