iPhone XS Max wallpaper 0205
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Facebook sweep deletes some fake Trump supporters and COVID conspiracies
- 'Hitman 3' will include first-person assassinations on PSVR
- 'Vader Immortal' for PlayStation VR arrives August 25th
- 'Braid Anniversary Edition' brings back the original indie hit in 2021
- TikTok launches an app for Fire TV
- Snapchat introduces voting resources to boost youth turnout
- Owlcam’s new owner says it's not bricking smart dashcams
- 'Apex Legends' will include crafting in season six
- Trump's threat to ban TikTok might be legal, but it's super shady
- Twitter adds labels to state-backed media and government accounts