iPhone XS Max wallpaper 0263
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Netflix delivers 'studio-quality' sound upgrade for Android viewers
- Google mobile search redesign focuses on results, not frills
- Apple warns against putting an iPhone 12 too close to your pacemaker
- Sony may resurrect the Xperia Compact line for small phone fans
- Uber cuts 15 percent of Postmates' workforce
- SpaceX launches a record 143 satellites into orbit
- Pixar's 'Soul' was so popular on streaming that it beat 'The Office'
- Tesla accuses engineer of stealing crucial company software
- Boeing wants all its aircraft to fly on sustainable fuels by 2030
- FTC issues first fines using a law against ticket scalping bots