iPhone XS Max wallpaper 0395
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- ESA opens plant that turns moondust into oxygen
- Opera accused of offering predatory loans through Android apps
- Huawei will use TomTom for maps now that it's cut off from Google
- Elon Musk expects SpaceX's first crewed mission between April and June
- Apple unveils animated musical series from the creator of 'Bob's Burgers'
- Facebook says glitch led to rude translation of Chinese leader's name
- Leica's M10 Monochrom is devoted to black-and-white photography
- Why your new smart home devices won't work, and how to fix them
- After Math: All the shows (and games) fit to stream this season
- SpaceX successfully completes Crew Dragon launch escape test