iPhone XS Max wallpaper 0471
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Probe of failed Boeing Starliner launch finds a long list of problems
- Amazon's Alexa app now works hands-free on Android and iOS devices
- Nintendo Switch Online is adding 'Donkey Kong Country' this month
- DOJ indicts 'fxmsp' hacker who reportedly breached hundreds of companies
- LG's $1,300 sound bar is made to match the new GX series OLEDs
- Samsung will hold its Unpacked event virtually on August 5th
- Watch the first trailer for 'Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown'
- Facebook used 86 percent renewable energy in 2019
- ARM wants to transfer its IoT divisions to Softbank so it can focus on chips
- Ad boycott leaders say meeting with Zuckerberg was 'a disappointment'