iPhone XS Max wallpaper 0471
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- 'Uncharted' movie release date slides to February 11th, 2022
- Alphabet will 'wind down' Loon's internet-broadcasting balloons
- Elon Musk announces $100 million prize for new carbon capture tech
- Intel's PC business is up 33 percent thanks to cheap notebooks
- 'Re:Verse' lets you play as your favorite Resident Evil character online
- 'Resident Evil Village' hits Xbox One, Series S/X, PS4, PS5 and PC May 7th
- Microsoft Edge will notify you if your passwords have been compromised
- Watch Capcom's Resident Evil Showcase at 5PM ET
- Instacart lays off 1,900 workers, including the 10 who formed a union
- President Biden names Jessica Rosenworcel acting FCC chair