iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 1083
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- One-chance assassination missions arrive in 'Hitman 3'
- Sony wants to bring 'popular' PlayStation game franchises to phones
- NASA delays Mars helicopter flight to at least April 14th
- Biden's first budget proposal would fight chip shortages with US factories
- Feds charge man with planning to blow up an Amazon data center
- ICYMI: We check out the new Sonos Roam portable speaker
- Hitting the Books: How biased AI can hurt users or boost a business's bottom line
- The Morning After: The end of the line for Harmony remotes
- Learn to play the piano at your own pace with Skoove
- Recommended Reading: Painful memories the algorithms won't let you forget