iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 1083
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Iranian hackers' Android malware spies on dissidents by stealing 2FA codes
- Twitter has 'more analysis to do' after algorithm shows possible racial bias
- The original Pixelbook is out of stock on the Google Store (updated)
- Homeland Security warns of a 'critical' security flaw in Windows servers
- Bird releases more affordable, foldable Air electric scooter for $599
- After Math: Quibi wins some Emmys and Ridley Scott's 'Wolves' is renewed
- Judge blocks US ban on WeChat app downloads
- Trump approves TikTok deal with Oracle and Walmart 'in concept'
- Verizon's $30 Unlimited Plus tablet plan offers 5G access
- Six people face charges for allegedly bribing Amazon staff to help sellers