iPhone XR wallpaper 0017
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The Morning After: Google's geothermal power plant in the desert and more
- Walmart says it’s no longer advertising on X
- The Game Awards raises an old question: What does indie mean?
- Google’s new AI experiment composes abstract musical clips inspired by instruments
- What did an iPhone camera do to this poor woman's arms?
- Meta's apps are still promoting child predation content, report finds
- A big Analogue Pocket restock is coming, but cart adapters are delayed again
- Telegram now offers all users limited transcriptions of voice messages
- Researchers quantify the carbon footprint of generating AI images
- All the best Cyber Monday deals that are still live on Amazon right now