iPhone XR wallpaper 0112
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Apple's regular AirPods have dropped to just $100 at Amazon
- Amazon's new Fire HD 10 tablet falls to $80 for Prime Day
- Amazon's Fire TV Stick 4K drops to $25 before Prime Day
- Airspeeder completes the first test flight for its electric flying race car
- Apple's iPad Air returns to a record low $539 at Amazon
- AirPods Pro are on sale for $190 ahead of Prime Day
- This $80 quadcopter has a 4K camera and fits in your hand
- Apple Watch Series 6 drops to $279 at Amazon and Best Buy
- Toyota's 2021 Sienna hybrid proves minivans can be fun, not just practical
- 'Seinfeld' might not be available to stream for months