iPhone XR wallpaper 0119
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Now you can use Xbox remote play on your iPhone
- Tesla scales back its warranty on used cars
- Monkey Island is getting a $160 anthology release this month
- Apple TV+ adds classic Peanuts specials in time for the holidays
- 'Where Cards Fall' is coming to PC and Nintendo Switch in early 2021
- Disney Plus has a new warning label for content with racist stereotypes
- US charges Russian government hackers for NotPetya cyberattack
- Sonos speakers can now communicate with General Electric appliances
- Beats Flex review: The cost of $50 wireless earbuds
- Customer service chats are coming to Instagram DMs