iPhone XR wallpaper 0362
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Harley-Davidson will sell its retro-inspired e-bike by the end of 2021
- Tesla kills referral programs for cars and solar panels
- Amazon has banned over 600 Chinese brands as part of review fraud crackdown
- Elon Musk says Starlink internet service will leave beta in October
- Valve's second Steam Next Fest starts October 1st
- ICYMI: We test out the GoPro Hero 10 Black action cam
- Hitting the Books: A look at the 1920s airship that nearly made it to the North Pole
- Israel reportedly used a remote-controlled gun to assassinate an Iranian scientist
- Recommended Reading: 'The Facebook files'
- India says Google abused Android dominance