iPhone XR wallpaper 0362
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Kratos coming to 'Fortnite' could be the first of several video game cameos
- The Morning After: Razer's $2,400 modular desktop PC is here
- Virgin Galactic reveals its new Under Armour pilot spacesuits
- Google rolls out 2Gbps fiber service in Huntsville and Nashville
- Samsung's Android 11 and One UI 3 rollout begins with the Galaxy S20
- Windows 10 test uses Cortana's voice search to sift through your files
- FTC: Robocallers are now pretending to be Apple and Amazon
- Razer reveals Hammerhead Pro earbuds with ANC and THX audio
- Razer Tomahawk modular gaming PC is now available for $2,400
- Master Google Analytics with five training courses for $35