iPhone XR wallpaper 0374
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Oculus Quest 2 owners can start testing wireless PC VR gaming with Air Link
- Rode’s Connect app simplifies recording multi-host podcasts on one PC
- Ludwig Ahgren breaks the Twitch subscriber record with a 31-day live stream
- Samsung is hosting yet another Unpacked event on April 28th
- 'Mass Effect Legendary Edition' comparison trailer shows off the upgrades
- Fortnite’s next crossover character is Aloy from ‘Horizon Zero Dawn’
- Apple TV+ docuseries will explore high-tech music production with Mark Ronson
- Discord blocks adult NSFW servers on its iOS app
- Epic announces billion-dollar funding round ahead of Apple trial
- The Polestar 2 is getting a cheaper, single-motor option