iPhone XR wallpaper 0387
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The Dutch government claims it can decrypt Tesla's hidden driving data
- SpaceX's SN20 Starship prototype completes its first static fire test
- iFixit's Apple Watch Series 7 teardown shows the same display tech as iPhone 13
- Google Meet moderation gets easier with audio mute locks
- The new 16-inch MacBook Pro offers a speed-enhancing 'High Power Mode'
- Twitter rolls out Spaces hosting duties to everyone on Android and iOS
- Snap says Apple's privacy changes hurt its ad business more than it expected
- Twitter says its algorithms amplify the ‘political right’ but it doesn’t know why
- Regulator orders Apple, Google to hand over app store payment system data
- Amazon workers in New York City are building toward a union vote