iPhone XR wallpaper 0434
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Facebook and Twitter CEOs will testify in Senate hearing after the election
- iPhone 12 teardown reveals how 5G has changed things
- Travis Scott joins the PlayStation team as a 'strategic creative partner'
- A massive spam attack is ruining public 'Among Us' games
- NASA works to secure the OSIRIS-REx asteroid sample
- Senators push for investigation into CBP use of phone location data
- Stitcher redesign brings cleaner look and new features to the podcast app
- What we bought: Our favorite USB-C chargers
- Start a lucrative Shopify business with this $30 course
- The remaster of the '90s ‘Blade Runner’ game has been delayed