iPhone XR wallpaper 0899
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Toshiba launches a new lineup of Fire TV Edition televisions
- Denon, Marantz and Yamaha address 4K, 8K and 120Hz gaming issues
- UFC pay-per-view events are now available through ESPN+ on Hulu
- Netflix explores building an online hub around its original content
- A free-to-play The Division game is on the way
- Can the Oversight Board force Facebook to follow its own rules?
- Twitter makes in-app tipping official with 'Tip Jar'
- 'Animal Crossing' and 'StarCraft' join the Video Game Hall of Fame
- YouTube TV is now available on PlayStation 5
- Facebook adds new audio and inbox features to Messenger and Instagram