iPhone XR wallpaper 0915
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Via shares its ride-pooling technology with NYC public schools
- Apple warns against storing its titanium credit card in leather
- Google's next Nest Mini speaker could be wall-mountable
- Microsoft tests more control for apps that restart with Windows 10
- Terminator T-800 and The Joker are coming to 'Mortal Kombat 11'
- Google Play Store redesign makes it easier to find games
- Microsoft contractors listened to what people told their Xbox consoles
- Tesla delays price hike for self-driving upgrade
- New wristband could predict aggressive outbursts in people with autism
- Harley-Davidson is exploring electric bicycles