iPhone XR wallpaper 0986
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Surface Duo may let you 'peek' at notifications
- GOG's new refund policy lets you return a game even if you've played it
- Could you live with this budget Android for four years?
- Eero's mesh WiFi routers now support Apple HomeKit
- Logitech and Herman Miller team up to design ergonomic gaming furniture
- Harmonix’s next music-making game puts your DJ skills to the test
- Optoma CinemaX P1 review: A stunning 4K projector with terrible apps
- Model:Cycles review: An affordable and approachable FM groovebox
- Everything you missed at Toy Fair 2020
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G hands-on: Two screens, not enough polish