iPhone XR wallpaper 0986
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Snapchat may add a dedicated news tab
- Hulu hackathon leads to eye-tracking controls for Roku
- Amazon’s ‘Lord of the Rings’ series will shoot in New Zealand
- Uber starts mapping Dallas roads to aid its self-driving efforts
- Google WiFi successor could include Assistant-enabled beacons
- Facebook's new content oversight board can overrule Mark Zuckerberg
- Tinder's first TV show will make you swipe to advance the story
- 'Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot' arrives on January 17th, 2020
- Nintendo is holding an online 'Mario Kart 8 Deluxe' tournament this Sunday
- LinkedIn's new quizzes can prove you're not lying on your resume