iPhone XR wallpaper 1103
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Netflix dominates Grammy comedy nominations
- Uber will test an audio recording safety feature in Brazil and Mexico
- Shopping tips to get the most out of Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Roland MC-101 review: Beats, bass and batteries
- Amazon confirms police can keep Ring doorbell videos forever
- Google Earth's new creation tools help you tell stories
- Xfinity’s parental controls offer more precise scheduling for internet use
- Apple commits to making new media apps for Windows
- Bird's first non-electric scooter is made for kids
- AIAIAI debuts ‘HD’ editions of its modular TMA-2 headphones