iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0381
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- 'Leaked' video teases a drift-modified Mustang Mach-E
- Tesla's 'Battery Day' event is scheduled for September 22nd
- Facial recognition linked to a second wrongful arrest by Detroit police
- Amazon's 'New World' MMO is delayed again
- Ask Engadget: How do I get help while 'schooling from home'?
- Facebook may pause political ads prior to the 2020 election
- Google will prohibit ads for 'intimate partner surveillance' tech
- HBO Max plans spin-off series based on upcoming 'The Batman' movie
- Instagram bans all posts promoting conversion therapy
- Amazon email banning TikTok on employee phones was an 'error' (updated)