iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0428
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Amazon's Echo Show 5 drops to a new low of $35
- Hitting the Books: What the wearables of tomorrow might look like
- Recommended Reading: Behind the wheel of the 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQS SUV
- Tesla debuts an actual, mechanical prototype of its Optimus robot
- Watch Tesla's AI Day 2022 event at 9:15PM ET
- A Bruce Willis deepfake will appear in his stead for future film projects
- Ubisoft will help jilted Stadia users transfer their purchases to PC
- Magic Leap's smaller, lighter second-gen AR glasses are now available
- You can now buy some YouTube TV add-ons without the $65 base plan
- Anker's Soundcore Liberty 4 earbuds can monitor your heart rate