iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0606
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Microsoft outlines recent Edge browser improvements
- Watch Amazon's entire new hardware event right here
- All 45 seasons of SNL arrive on Peacock October 1st
- Roland's WM-1 turns your instruments into (MIDI) cord cutters
- How 'Microsoft Flight Simulator' became a 'living game' with Azure AI
- The next generation of wearables will be a privacy minefield
- Microsoft is bringing Xbox remote play to iOS
- Google reportedly plans to ban post-election day political ads
- Elektron's Analog Four and Rytm get both design and software upgrades
- Apple iPad (2020) and iPadOS 14 review