iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0796
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The best streaming boxes and sticks you can buy
- European Union passes landmark laws to rein in big tech
- The ASUS ROG Phone 6 has a ‘wireless’ thermoelectric cooler add-on
- England’s health service will use drones to deliver vital chemotherapy drugs
- The Morning After: Xiaomi's flagship phone has a Leica camera with a massive one-inch sensor
- Geely buys majority stake in troubled phone maker Meizu
- The latest Apple TV 4K is $150 right now
- Crosby, Stills and Nash return to Spotify after COVID-19 misinformation boycott
- NASA's CAPSTONE satellite breaks from Earth's orbit and heads toward the Moon
- Hacker claims they stole police data on a billion Chinese citizens