iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0884
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The Morning After: LG's $87,000 4K TV
- Windows apps will get improved web views thanks to Chromium support
- Rural North Carolinia residents will soon get their meds delivered by drone
- Sony plans to optimize the PS5's fan speed using game data
- Porsche's flagship Panamera E-hybrid has 689HP and a bigger battery
- Apple will reportedly add 5G support for iPhone 12 in dual SIM mode
- Google adds Nest Secure to its list of discontinued projects
- HTC's Vive XR Suite is now available for VR collaboration
- New trailer for 'The Mandalorian' season two brings back most of our old friends
- Intel sells its NAND flash memory business to SK Hynix for $9 billion