iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 1030
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The Morning After: Meta unveils AI personalities, Meta Quest 3 and new smart glasses
- Scientists confirm that the first black hole ever imaged is actually spinning
- X reportedly cuts half of its election integrity team
- Vivaldi browser arrives on iPhones and iPads
- The Raspberry Pi 5 uses the company's own chip designs
- Sony PlayStation boss Jim Ryan is retiring in March 2024
- Epic Games asks Supreme Court to reconsider Apple antitrust ruling
- ChatGPT is allowed to browse the internet once again
- Counter-Strike 2 is now available as a free upgrade to CS:GO
- Disney+ is getting strict about password sharing, starting in Canada