iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0528
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Podcast: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X early impressions
- Google adds spooky sounds to its Nest doorbells for Halloween
- The best deals we found this week: $50 off AirPods Pro and more
- RISC-V is trying to launch an open-hardware revolution
- The Morning After: Netflix price hike takes HD streaming to $14 per month
- SmartThings Find app can track down lost Samsung Galaxy devices
- New 'Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge' trailer reveals its story
- PlayStation CEO thinks VR's bright future is still years away
- YouTube Music finally lets users filter out liked YouTube videos
- Instagram drops 'recent' posts from hashtag pages ahead of the election