iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0409
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Boeing is reportedly ending production of its 747 jumbo jet
- Nigerians face US charges over online fraud worth 'hundreds of millions'
- Watch Rocket Lab launch a Canon satellite into space at 5:19PM ET
- Porsche unveils more affordable rear-wheel drive Taycan, but only for China
- Reddit and LinkedIn will fix clipboard snooping in their iOS apps
- Animal Crossing fans get real about the fictional NookPhone
- House approves $100 billion in broadband funding for rural areas
- 'Horizon Zero Dawn' hits Steam and Epic Games Store on August 7th
- The UK buys a 45 percent stake in broke satellite startup OneWeb
- Researchers trained a quadruped robot to cross a balance beam