iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0587
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Google's PIN-encrypted Android 'Safe Folder' protects crucial documents
- Riot Games gives its employees a week off to recharge
- Logitech's G923 racing wheel makes you feel every curve of the road
- Ex-Waymo engineer Levandowski sentenced to 18 months in prison
- SpaceX's Starship prototype flies hundreds of feet for the first time
- Apple sponsors a three-year UCLA study on depression and anxiety
- Activision Blizzard reports a record quarter amid growing wage dispute
- 'Mulan' will premiere on Disney+ September 4th for $30
- Disney now has over 100 million streaming video subscribers
- The NSA tells military personnel to avoid using location services