iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0757
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- EU fines Valve and major game publishers for geo-blocking titles
- Amazon knocks $80 off Apple's MacBook Pro M1
- Federal court strikes down Trump's coal-friendly EPA climate rules
- How to watch Biden’s inaugural 'Parade Across America'
- South Korea's biggest web company acquires Wattpad for $600 million
- The Morning After: LG might get out of the smartphone business
- Porsche brings its cheaper rear-wheel-drive Taycan to the US
- SolarWinds hackers also targeted security specialist Malwarebytes
- Mercedes-Benz' EQA crossover is its first sub-$50,000 EV
- Chrome 88 makes it easier to manage and change passwords