iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0822
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- An NYPD security robot will be patrolling the Times Square subway station
- How to use NameDrop in iOS 17
- You can find love on Tinder for $500 a month, if you qualify for its elite tier
- iPhone 15 stuck on the Apple logo during setup? Here’s how to fix it
- The FTC may file an antitrust lawsuit against Amazon as soon as next week
- Bowing to pressure, Unity announces the terms of its surrender
- What the Elon Musk biography revealed about his tumultuous Twitter takeover
- The NFL and Amazon are using AI to invent new football stats
- Samsung leaks its upcoming Fan Edition devices, including a phone, tablet and earbuds
- The best smartwatches for 2023