iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0295
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Netflix's new parental controls include PIN-protected profiles
- Facebook's latest app experiment is a 'private space' for couples
- SpaceX’s first-gen Dragon cargo capsule left the ISS for the last time
- Microsoft bought corp.com to keep it away from hackers
- Apple Maps prioritizes grocery, food delivery and medical searches
- 'No Man's Sky' update adds giant mechs with jetpacks
- 'Dead Cells' is coming to Android on June 3rd
- Scientists visualize a black hole plasma jet in unprecedented detail
- Steam's direct publishing changes only helped two thirds of developers
- Facebook’s new tool lets gamers plan their own esports tournaments