iPhone XS , iPhone X wallpaper 0395
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- iOS 14 update fixes a bug that reset your browser and mail defaults
- Sega’s Football Manager heads back to Xbox this fall
- GameStop will have more $499 PS5s available to pre-order on Friday
- Facebook takes down more fake accounts linked to Russian intelligence
- Sega is working on another Yakuza movie
- Twitter says its test to get people to read articles before tweeting worked
- Ousted Cambridge Analytica CEO can't run another company for seven years
- Alexa can bark at intruders from your Echo for $49 per year
- Amazon's Fire TV Stick Lite offers HD streaming for $30
- A closer look at Luna, Amazon's cloud gaming service