iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0474
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Ask Engadget: I'm a student trying to find my first job or internship
- Korg Volca Modular synth review: As weird as it is affordable
- Lawmakers urge the FCC to seek public input on T-Mobile / Sprint merger
- YouTube Originals will be free to watch starting on September 24th
- Nintendo will replace a newly purchased Switch with newer model
- YouTube is testing paid online hangs with influencers
- Judge orders Georgia to ditch 'vulnerable' voting machines by 2020
- Air travelers entering US face long delays as CBP computers crash
- Amazon sent 20 order confirmations to the wrong people
- Blocks ends its modular smartwatch project after running out of money