iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0474
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Intel will build chips for Qualcomm as part of its ambitious foundry plans
- Lucasfilm hires YouTuber who used deepfake to improve 'The Mandalorian'
- Samsung's 49-inch mini-LED gaming monitor will sell for $2,500
- Samsung says an S Pen for foldables is coming at Unpacked
- Activision Blizzard employees decry 'abhorrent' company response to harassment lawsuit
- Tesla breaks its own delivery record by building and shipping 200,000 vehicles in Q2
- Intel's revised roadmap looks beyond 1 nanometer chips
- Netflix is reportedly developing a live-action Pokémon series
- iOS 14.7.1 arrives with fix for Apple Watch unlocking bug
- Hubble finds evidence of water vapor on Jupiter's largest moon