iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0475
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- US government sells 'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli's one-off Wu-Tang Clan album
- Activision Blizzard employees will walk out on Wednesday after harassment lawsuit
- Facebook recalls Quest 2 foam inserts over skin irritation issues
- Netflix turned a Twitter account into an animated show
- Google TV update brings Discovery+ and more live TV to the Android app
- Pinterest is giving creators ways to make money on the platform
- 'The Simpsons' gets a home arcade cabinet for its 30th birthday
- Discord finally adds threaded messaging
- Waze will warn you about traffic jams and detours before you drive
- Sony’s ZV-E10 brings interchangeable lenses to its vlogging camera series