iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0476
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Radiohead's online 'library' hosts rarities, art and merch
- Discovery shows early galaxies could have very short lives
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai calls for 'sensible regulation' of AI
- The Morning After: Apple teams up with the creator of 'Bob's Burgers'
- FBI seizes site dedicated to selling data breach information
- Samsung appoints Roh Tae-moon as its new smartphone CEO
- Jennifer Aniston lands Apple TV+ a SAG award for 'The Morning Show'
- ESA opens plant that turns moondust into oxygen
- Opera accused of offering predatory loans through Android apps (updated)
- Huawei will use TomTom for maps now that it's cut off from Google