iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0476
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Hitting the Books: How Southeast Asia's largest bank uses AI to fight financial fraud
- Netflix’s adaptation of 'The Three-Body Problem' will arrive in 2023
- An AI program voiced Darth Vader in ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ so James Earl Jones could finally retire
- 'Oxenfree' is now free to download for Netflix subscribers
- 'The Witcher: Blood Origin' debuts December 25th on Netflix
- Artemis 1 won’t launch on September 27th due to Tropical Storm Ian
- Watch Netflix’s Tudum fan event here at 1PM ET
- 'Breaking Bad' creator's next series will stream on Apple TV+
- Recommended Reading: The phone-monitoring 'shameware' apps used by churches
- Japan pledges $2 billion in funding for pandemic vaccine research initiative