iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0480
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Mercedes-Benz's voice assistant will soon support Samsung SmartThings
- Jon Stewart's next TV show is coming to Apple TV+
- Facebook takes down more fake accounts, warns of ‘perception hacking’
- Apple's latest acquisition uses AI to figure out what's in your videos
- Microsoft is still a relentless money-making machine
- Lenovo's Chromebook Duet with 128GB of storage falls to $249
- The F(x)tec Pro1-X is a nerdy phone for nerdy people
- This is Harley-Davidson's first electric bicycle
- Are Facebook and Twitter ready for a contested election?
- Vizio's rotating Dolby Atmos soundbar is now available for $1,000