iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0481
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Amazon is swallowing its pride to ensure its internet satellites get to orbit on time
- 23andMe hackers accessed ancestry information on millions of customers using a feature that matches relatives
- Amazon just dropped the first teaser trailer for its Fallout series
- OpenAI’s GPT Store won’t be released until 2024
- The Morning After: Google's geothermal power plant in the desert and more
- Walmart says it’s no longer advertising on X
- The Game Awards raises an old question: What does indie mean?
- Google’s new AI experiment composes abstract musical clips inspired by instruments
- What did an iPhone camera do to this poor woman's arms?
- Meta's apps are still promoting child predation content, report finds