iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0482
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Toyota trains its robots to wipe down tables while taking selfies
- Yoto audio player for kids adds Disney and Pixar books
- Microsoft hired the co-creator of ‘Portal’ to build games for the cloud
- The best toy deals we've found on Prime Day so far
- TikTok Jump lets creators enhance their videos with 'mini-app' integrations
- The CDC launches a Spanish language WhatsApp chatbot to help people find vaccines
- HP Elite Folio review: A costly hodgepodge of mobile-centric features
- Steven Spielberg will produce movies for Netflix
- Amazon discounts a bunch of SSDs and storage devices for Prime Day
- Samsung will show off the new Wear OS experience on June 28th