iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0483
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Homebrew Labo kit gives you a full-body 'Mario Kart' workout
- 'Hitman 3' owners won't have to buy earlier games to play their maps
- Virgin Orbit carries satellites to space for the first time (update: deployed)
- Audi and BMW shut down car subscription programs
- Signal recovers from a day-long service outage
- Asics used EEGs to prove that, yes, running makes you happier
- Facebook and Google allegedly cut a deal that reduced ad competition
- After Math: Tesla recalls, Steam streams and COVID checks
- Razer's BlackWidow Elite keyboard drops to an all-time low $70 at Best Buy
- Bird's skid detection helps catch reckless scooter riders