iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0483
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Epic announces billion-dollar funding round ahead of Apple trial
- The Polestar 2 is getting a cheaper, single-motor option
- Apple confirms April 20th launch event, new iPads and Macs expected
- AMD unveils its first Ryzen 5000 CPUs with built-in graphics
- Playpulse's smart exercise bike lets you choose between workout classes and Netflix
- This $79 smartwatch is actually a metronome for musicians
- Nintendo’s Switch Lite will soon come in deep blue
- Android's latest feature reminds you to avoid distracted walking
- Facebook's speed-dating app gives you four minutes to impress
- You can now store PS5 games on a USB drive