iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0483
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Elon Musk and Twitter are now fighting about Signal messages
- SEC sues former MoviePass executives for fraud
- 'Overwatch 2' moderation tools include voice chat transcriptions and SMS verification
- Nissan Ariya EV will start at $43,190
- Intel's mid-range Arc A770 GPU arrives October 12th for $329
- Intel and Samsung show off a fun but impractical 'slidable' PC
- Universal Audio's Spark plugin subscription is now available on PC
- Department of Transportation approves EV charging plans for all 50 states
- Hertz and BP plan to build a nation-wide EV charging network in the US
- YouTuber says Samsung may have a problem with swelling phone batteries