iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0485
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Tencent's new blockbuster US game studio is led by a 'GTA' veteran
- UK may cut Huawei out of 5G networks this year
- Rocket Lab mission fails shortly after launch
- Uber is finally available in Tokyo as a taxi service
- Boeing is reportedly ending production of its 747 jumbo jet
- Two Nigerians face US charges over online fraud worth 'hundreds of millions'
- Watch Rocket Lab launch a Canon satellite into space at 5:19PM ET
- Porsche unveils more affordable rear-wheel drive Taycan, but only for China
- Reddit and LinkedIn will fix clipboard snooping in their iOS apps
- Animal Crossing fans get real about the fictional NookPhone