iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0489
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Amped Studio offers 'experimental' VST plugin support for its online DAW
- Apple Card's new web portal lets you pay your balance on a PC
- Ubisoft CEO lays out a plan to change the company's toxic culture
- Verizon adds free Disney+, Hulu streaming to some Fios packages
- Amazon's Windows 10 Prime Video app brings offline viewing to PCs
- Walmart is turning some of its parking lots into drive-in theaters
- PlayStation is the latest to join the Facebook ad boycott
- BMW wants to sell subscriptions to in-car features
- Flash games site Kongregate will stop accepting submissions on July 22nd
- 'Cyberpunk 2077' ditches its wall-running mechanic