iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0490
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Mark Zuckerberg sits down with Dr. Fauci to talk holiday COVID safety
- The ExoMy is a programmable $600 Mars rover you can build yourself
- Amazon Sidewalk will be enabled by default on Echo devices
- Maserati says all of its cars will be hybrid or fully electric in five years
- DeepMind's latest AI breakthrough can accurately predict the way proteins fold
- The Cardinals-49ers NFL game will only be available to stream
- The Cyber Monday Mac Bundle ft. Parallels Pro is on sale today
- Instagram will highlight users who donate to nonprofits on Giving Tuesday
- Facebook buys customer service and chatbot startup Kustomer
- The best laptop deals we found for Cyber Monday