iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0490
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- 'Overwatch' hero McCree will be renamed Cole Cassidy on October 26th
- Another former Facebook employee has filed a whistleblower complaint
- Discord now displays more detailed information about the EA games your friends are playing
- CD Projekt buys the indie studio behind 'The Flame in the Flood'
- Trump's social network is built on a platform it didn't properly license
- Apple TV+ renews 'Mythic Quest' for seasons three and four
- ‘Dune’ is too big for your TV
- Twitter adds one-click Revue newsletter signup buttons to tweets
- Nintendo delays 'Advance Wars' remake to spring 2022
- Here’s how to deal with those badly written equations you find online