iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0490
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Tablo's Dual 128GB and Quad 1TB DVRs have plenty of storage built-in
- Facebook takes down fake accounts linked to Trump advisor Roger Stone
- SoundCoud Insights show creators their audience data
- Google starts displaying contextual info in image searches
- Mercedes' new touchscreen controls eliminate 27 physical buttons
- Microsoft's new Teams features fight video conferencing fatigue
- Ninja's return to streaming on YouTube shows he still has star power
- Peacock will stream Premier League soccer for free on July 15th
- 12 Sims players will compete for $100,000 on a TBS game show
- Facebook's Oversight Board says it won't be ready until 'late fall'