iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0493
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Recommended Reading: Imogen Heap's far-reaching influence on music
- iRobot's pet poop-detecting Roomba j7+ vacuum is $200 off right now
- YouTube is reportedly planning to launch a 'channel store' for streaming services
- ‘Alone in the Dark' reboot confirmed for PS5, Xbox Series X/S and PC
- DoorDash is now delivering purchases from Facebook Marketplace
- BMW and Toyota plan to release jointly-built fuel cell cars in 2025
- 'Hogwarts Legacy' is delayed until February 10th, 2023
- Google is testing a way to start streaming games from search results
- Peloton is jacking up prices of its Bike+ and Tread fitness gear again
- Former Qualcomm VP charged over $150 million acquisition fraud