iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0493
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Deezer's country selector lets you listen to music and podcasts like a local
- NBCU's new deal with Roku will bring Peacock to the streaming platform
- What we know about Trump’s ‘ban’ on TikTok and WeChat
- The Wayback Machine and Cloudflare team up to keep websites online
- Sennheiser CX 400BT review: Great-sounding mid-range wireless earbuds
- Canadian police charged a Tesla owner for sleeping while driving
- The best deals we found this week: $50 off AirPods Pro and more
- 'Cyberpunk 2077' won't require a high-end gaming rig
- The latest Chromecast leak shows remote in full detail
- The 8th-generation iPad is already $30 off at Walmart