iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0493
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Apple will produce Ridley Scott's upcoming Napoleon biopic
- Google's Android and TV leads chat Samsung, RCS and CES
- Bumble disabled its politics filter after it was used to out Capitol rioters
- Amazon built a customized Alexa assistant that’s coming to cars
- 8BitDo's second arcade stick is moddable, stylish and versatile
- The Morning After: Samsung revealed the Galaxy S21 series
- NASA abandons InSight mission to crack the surface of Mars
- Blue Origin's upgraded New Shepard vehicle completes its first flight
- Disney will release 'Nomadland' simultaneously in theaters and on Hulu
- Canon made a site that lets you 'take photos' from a real satellite