iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0497
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Toyota's RAV4 plug-in hybrid will be available this summer for $40,000
- SpaceX's historic launch succeeds on its second attempt
- Waymo's self-driving vans will return to Bay Area streets on June 8th
- Zoom plans to offer stronger encryption to paying customers (updated)
- Watch SpaceX's second attempt at launching astronauts at 3:22PM ET
- Hitting the Books: The Englishman who figured out flight
- Earth’s first oﬀ-world colonies will be built on soil
- Recommended Reading: He bought StubHub right before the pandemic
- The Morning After: Why would anyone buy a $350 'anti-5G' USB stick?
- Best Buy is selling the Lenovo Smart Clock for half of its launch price