iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0498
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Panasonic debuts its first true wireless earbuds in Europe
- 'Project Cars 3' trailer has some sim racing fans worried
- Kitty Hawk moves on from its original flying car project
- Fiat Chrysler's early EV plans include an Alfa Romeo SUV in 2022
- Facebook and Instagram ‘mistakenly’ blocked #sikh for months
- 'Call of Duty' developer will further crack down on racist players
- Epic delays the next 'Fortnite' event and season again
- Fitbit's COVID-19 ventilator gets emergency FDA approval
- SpaceX's latest batch of internet satellites includes one with a sun shield
- Amazon knocks $300 off the price of Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro