iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0498
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Microsoft releases a final preview for Windows 10's October update
- Minor emoji update for 2021 adds 200 skintone variants for couples
- Porsche debuts its Taycan safety car at Le Mans
- Deezer's country selector lets you listen to music and podcasts like a local
- NBCU's new deal with Roku will bring Peacock to the streaming platform
- What we know about Trump’s ‘ban’ on TikTok and WeChat
- The Wayback Machine and Cloudflare team up to keep websites online
- Sennheiser CX 400BT review: Great-sounding mid-range wireless earbuds
- Canadian police charged a Tesla owner for sleeping while driving
- The best deals we found this week: $50 off AirPods Pro and more