iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0499
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Apple is temporarily closing more stores due to COVID-19
- Facebook blocks events around D.C. and state capitals ahead of inauguration
- The next iPhone might have an in-screen fingerprint scanner
- Apple is once again extending TV+ free trials
- Medium will expand into books with its latest acquisition
- 'Hitman 3' players on Stadia can share playable custom setups
- Apple is reportedly working on a major redesign for the iMac
- Apple is reportedly considering a podcast subscription service
- OneWeb secures funding to launch more than 500 internet satellites