iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0501
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- The Morning After: PS5 and RTX 3080 rollouts are frustrating for gamers
- HBO Max renews Ridley Scott's 'Raised by Wolves' for a second season
- Humble’s You Can Pet The Dog bundle is exactly what it sounds like
- A reality show wants to send its winning contestant to the ISS
- NVIDIA apologizes for RTX 3080 order chaos
- Quibi wins two Emmy awards for #FreeRayshawn
- Apple's online store is opening in India on September 23rd
- Xbox Series X, Series S pre-orders start September 22nd at 11AM ET
- Apple's latest iOS 14.2 beta adds a built-in control for Shazam
- 'Fortnite: Save the World' will shut down on macOS September 23rd