iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0502
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Planet Computers' Astro Slide is a smartphone and PDA in one
- 'Star Trek: Voyager' gets an unofficial 4K remaster thanks to AI
- BYD's safety-oriented EV battery is less likely to catch fire
- Microsoft disables Xbox gamerpic uploads to help its moderators
- Elizabeth Warren campaign open sources its organizing tools
- Classic action RPG 'NieR Replicant' is coming to PC and modern consoles
- Court finds algorithm bias studies don't violate US anti-hacking law
- UK internet providers will lift data caps during COVID-19 pandemic
- 2020 Detroit Auto Show canceled as venue becomes a field hospital
- After Math: Can't stop, won't stop talking coronavirus coverage