iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0502
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- ARM's latest CPUs push Android phone makers toward 64-bit only devices
- Tesla will open its Supercharger network to other EVs in Canada
- WhatsApp test brings screen sharing to Android phones
- NVIDIA's generative AI lets gamers converse with NPCs
- Microsoft's Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is $35 off right now
- The Morning After: Japan will try to beam solar power from space by 2025
- NASA's SLS rocket is $6 billion over budget and six years behind schedule
- NVIDIA's next DGX supercomputer is all about generative AI
- Japan will try to beam solar power from space by 2025
- Portugal considers banning Huawei from national 5G networks