iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0503
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Google Drive security update could leave some file links broken
- Apple will produce an animated series based on Nathan Pyle's 'Strange Planet' webcomic
- Peacock is finally coming to Amazon Fire TV and tablets
- What the Supreme Court Snapchat decision means for free speech online
- John McAfee, controversial antivirus pioneer, found dead in prison
- Peloton's Tread+ temporarily needs a subscription, but a fix is on the way
- Instagram tests placing 'suggested posts' throughout your feed
- Founders of South African Bitcoin exchange disappear after $3.6 billion 'hack'
- AGs push Uber Eats to add a price disclaimer to the checkout page
- Co-op shooter 'Aliens: Fireteam Elite' heads to consoles and PC on August 24th