iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0503
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Facebook cancels F8 developer conference over coronavirus concerns
- 'GTA Online' gets competitive F1 racing today
- Steven Segal settles with SEC over undisclosed bitcoin promotions
- Peloton settles music licensing lawsuit over its exercise videos
- Spotify redesign makes it easier to play, favorite and download music
- IKEA’s new vegetarian meatballs will taste more like meat
- New Powerbeats wireless headphones appear to be on the way
- The latest Timex smartwatch has 25-day battery life
- Is the Roku Ultra your favorite streaming device?
- Altice One brings its cable lineup to Apple TV