iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0503
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- 'Overwatch' Anniversary event brings custom Workshop games to all
- The Morning After: Apple fixed the 'butterfly' MacBook Pro keyboard
- Jordan's latest sneaker drop is in 'Fortnite'
- Vizio's 2019 4K TVs arrive with promise of AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support
- Ultra-private Tor browser officially arrives on Android
- Bosch's reworked automotive sensors can help control flying taxis
- Apple sells refreshed version of LG's UltraFine 4K display
- Now there's a dedicated Steam Chat app for Android and iOS
- Google stored some business passwords as plain text
- HQ Trivia's fourth season starts at 9 PM ET