iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0503
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Virgin Orbit will launch small satellites for the UK military
- 2020 Corvette moves the engine back and adds over-the-air updates
- Google's $10 Stadia Pro plan includes one free game per month
- The Morning After: CG 'Cats' trailer takes a trip to the uncanny valley
- Watch a behind-the-scenes look at 'Terminator: Dark Fate'
- London's Tube will finally offer 4G coverage next year
- BBC and ITV streaming service BritBox is finally coming to the UK
- Orlando won't use Amazon's facial recognition software anymore
- Loki is joining 'Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3' for Switch
- Tesla opens Vegas V3 Supercharger station powered by solar and battery