iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0503
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Valve has made me believe in Half-Life again
- Check out Engadget's new deals hub!
- Engadget Podcast: Google Stadia and the future of game streaming services
- Samsung Galaxy S11 renders show an even more complicated camera array
- Russia bans the sale of devices without Russian software
- The Morning After: Tesla's angular Cybertruck is electric, fast and $40k
- I rode inside Tesla’s polarizing Cybertruck
- The creators of ‘Wallace and Gromit’ are making a Netflix musical
- Alphabet's rebooted robotics program starts with trash-sorting machines
- Spotify is hosting its own awards show