iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0504
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Google Lens' new 'Homework' filter will solve math problems from a photo
- MLB teams could use cameras to detect fans who don't wear masks
- Microsoft's Surface Duo will cost $1,399 and arrive on September 10th
- Here's how cross-platform 'Rocket League' play will work
- Samsung's 120Hz mobile displays use variable refresh rates to save power
- WSJ: TikTok used a loophole to track MAC addresses on Android
- Judge dismisses Genius lawsuit against Google over 'stolen' lyrics
- The last Blockbuster is hosting an Airbnb sleepover in September
- Walmart tests same-day delivery with Instacart
- ‘Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2’ won’t arrive until 2021