iPhone XS Max / XS / XR Wallpaper 0504
How to save and change wallpaper
Touch and hold the image and tap "Save Image".
Return to the Home screen and start the "Photos" application.
Select the downloaded image and tap the red frame part of the image.
Tap "Use as wallpaper".
Select the red frame part and tap "Set".
Select the part you want to set and it is done.
- Telegram’s latest update adds real-time message translation
- ‘Myst’ 2021 remake is heading to iOS devices
- Tesla raises Model Y pricing following federal tax credit change
- Samsung's Galaxy Chromebook 2 is $200 off right now
- NVIDIA rolls out update for Discord performance bug
- Pakistan blocks Wikipedia over 'sacrilegious' content
- Echolocation could give small robots the ability to find lost people
- Jury rules Elon Musk is not liable for shareholder losses after 'funding secured' tweets
- NASA satellite will use radar to map Earth's crust in extreme detail
- Researchers can now pull hydrogen directly from seawater, no filtering required